Monday, September 17, 2012

Ya know what? Sometimes I can be really stupid: My Apology to Hamlet Au

In my last post I wrote about how Hamlet Au compared SL and EVE Online users to Libyan extremists in one of his posts from last week.  Well, as it turns out, he didn't.  I failed to click the link he provided and completely misinterpreted what he'd written.  What he actually meant to convey was that, just as with EVE Online residents who put on a virtual-environment memorial in honor of a slain fellow player, SL users are just as quick to do likewise within their own sub-communities as well as the larger grid.

But no, I had to go off and leap to conclusions, having failed to click the damn link.  So you know what?  Hamlet, if you're reading this (not sure why you would, but on the off chance that you do...), please accept my apologies.  I'm sorry for what I wrote earlier, both on this blog and in comments on yours.

Forgive, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment