Thursday, December 12, 2013

"The Time of the Doctor" Preview!

Thanks to Krypton Radio for this link!


Time is running out for the Eleventh Doctor as the Silence gather their forces for the final battle at Trenzalore! Tune in at Christmas to find out what happens!

I get paid tomorrow, and with any luck I'll be able to order a replacement motherboard to get my computer up and running again.  Having to rely on public terminals to get online is a real drag, and I'm falling so far behind it's ridiculous.  I've already missed the 50th anniversary special, but if I can get my computer properly repaired I'll watch that and write up a review for you.  Until then, wish me luck, and if you'd like to contribute to helping me get my computer fixed, please click the following link.

No comments:

Post a Comment