Friday, November 1, 2013

'Day of the Doctor' to Screen in American Movie Theaters!

I'm typing on my aunt's computer this afternoon while I'm over here washing laundry.  With any luck, my next paycheck (two weeks from today) will be enough for me to get a new power supply unit for my computer.  The old one is 400-watt and probably gave out finally trying to power my monster graphics card.  I really, really don't want the problem to be anything other than simply needing a new power unit.  If something broke in the C-drive, then my computer is well and truly dead.  UGH.

Anyway, it seems that the 50th anniversary episode of Doctor Who, "The Day of the Doctor", is screening in select movie theaters stateside.
“Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor” will screen in select movie theaters in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Seattle, Washington, D.C., San Francisco, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta and Minneapolis Nov. 23 in RealD 3D, coinciding with a worldwide simulcast of the special in 75 countries, including the U.S.


Yes, this event is going to be that big.  I just hope I'm able to see this when it airs.  SQUEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment