Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Please Help

I'm going to need money to pay my storage fee for August, and I can't ask you for money again since you already donated but if you wouldn't mind sharing the donation link, that would be greatly appreciated.  The job I applied for at Vision Works is taking so bloody long to finish the paperwork to get me in, but I might actually start this week.  It still won't be in time for me to get my first paycheck before the due date though.  I also expect to have to pay out of pocket for tuition next month, unless the unlikely occurs and I get more financial aid.  Existing every day in mortal terror is wearing me down.

I need $143 by August 2nd to pay my storage unit fee, or I will lose everything I have left in the world.  I can't let that happen.  I just can't.  If I lose all my belongings, I'll never be able to get them back.  It's not important to anyone else, but it's all I have left.  Please donate at the link below:

http://www.gofundme.com/ClevelandVampire

If you've already donated, thank you.  If you haven't, I'm asking only for what you can afford.  If fifteen people donate just ten dollars each, I'll be able to pay off my storage unit for another month, and with any luck my paychecks from my upcoming job will help me pay for it the rest of the year.  It's said that Americans are a pretty generous people to those in need.  Well, I'm in need and I'm asking people to please help me out.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment