Monday, October 17, 2011

Homeless in RL

So yeah, I'm now officially homeless.  There was no mercy at the eviction hearing.  Even the magistrate was taken aback somewhat by my "brother's" refusal either to grant me enough time to save up money to move out on my own again, or grant me time enough to get all my belongings out of the house.  Most of what I own is now in storage.  Where I'm going to live I don't know.  I'm crashing at a friend's house for a little while so I can get my bearings and figure out what to do, but really, I have no hope of finding a better arrangement any time soon.

I canceled my phone and Internet service, since I now have nowhere to hook up my phone and computer.  I can log on occasionally from school computers, but with things being what they are, I have to focus on getting a place to live.

Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment